The key towards becoming the person you really want to become, is to take a pen and paper, and write down exactly what it is you want to become. By writing things down and being specific, you will also be affirming your true desire to the universe. Always try to keep things simple, and be as clear as you can about the life you want to lead. If for example you want to become more confident and successful in a particular area of your life, then write down the reasons for wanting to become more confident and successful. If you want to become wealthy, then write down why you want to become wealthy. For example: ”I want to become more wealthy because I can spend more quality time with my family, and visit nice places, and have more time to offer my services to others”.
One thing is for sure; the only reason you can not achieve anything you wish to achieve is due to the limitations you create in your own mind. There are more opportunities availible to us all today than there has ever been. Do not put off, becoming something you truely wish to be. Follow your heart, be aware of the vast resources around you which are freely availible, and learn from others.
In fact. . . . copy others. For example, if you wish to become more confident, copy confident people, how they talk, how they stand, and how they communicate with their bodies.
If you wish to become wealthy, then approach wealthy people and ask them how they got to where they are. Most often they will gladly talk to you about their hard efforts and great success.
Likewise, if you wish to become good in any particular field, then copy and mirror people who are already successful.
Did you ever see the movie ‘Catch me If You Can’ starring leonardo di’capprio? this movie gives a great illustration of the power of mirroring others. while defrauding other people should never be encouraged, his film based on a true story, shows us the power of mirroring other successful people and actually living reality through our behaviours.
The best way to carry out a public speech, is to watch how others perform, imagine ourselves doing it, and then acting out a great performance ourselves.
Always remember. . . . . each and every day we are acting out our own lives. Start today to act a bit better in each area of your life.
Do you want to become happier?. . . then start acting happy. Smile more, sing a song or two, be thankful for each new day. Do an act of kindness and bring joy to someone else.
Laugh more, watch comedy, or hang around with people who make you laugh lots. remember. . . we are happy because we laugh .
Here’s some things you can do today to become the person you want to be:
1) Take pen and paper and list all of the positive qualities you wish to have. for example, I want to be funnier, I want to be stronger, I want to be more confident
2) List the reasons why you want to become these things. For example I want to be more confident when I go on a date because. . . .
3) Visit the internet and ask for help and advice in whatever area you want to improve.
4) Mirror others who you meet/or on T.V who show an abundance of the qualities you want to improve in yourself. Copy how they act, talk how they talk, use your body how they use theirs when communicating.
5) Simply start acting more like these people.
6) Remember ‘Doing Is being’ act as though you are already the person you wish to become. . . . .ITS EASY!